Isagenix University Philadelphia is coming! Join us April 26-28, 2018, at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown for a weekend of intense training that will help you create, refine, and expand your Isagenix business.
Here’s Why You Need to Be There
- Isagenix events can be game changers. We hear it constantly from our top leaders – for many, an event was the catalyst that pushed them to take action in building an Isagenix business.
- It’s networking galore. You will meet new people who face the same obstacles as you, familiar faces from people you’ve already connected with, and top leaders who are eager to share their wisdom with you.
- The training is exceptional. We’ve curated a lineup of trainers who are going to get down to the nitty gritty of what they did to be successful in this business. You’ll also receive in-depth training on all our no-compromise products – which can help your confidence when you’re introducing Isagenix to potential Customers!
- It’s fun. Mingle, learn, and walk away feeling inspired, motivated, and ready to push your business to the next level. Our events are bursting with energy and pulsating with positivity – it’s an atmosphere unlike anything you’ve experienced!
See Who You’ll Meet!
- Isagenix owners Kathy and Jim Coover will be taking the stage to tell you about what drives us and how our generous compensation plan works.
- Kristin Jenkins will make sure you know everything about virtual launch parties.
- Dawn Ferrentino’s segment will break down the benefits of Autoship.
- Helen Costa-Giles, our 2017 IsaBody Challenge® Grand Prize Winner, will take the stage to share her inspiring story of physical transformation.
- Jessica Reigner will show you how to define your “why.”
- Lisa DeMayo is going to teach you how to develop your story.
- Abby O’Neil will be training you on making your list and connecting with people.
- Cathy Savage is going to go over everything you need to know about enrolling and getting started.
- Laura Stevens will show you how you can use social media to build your business.
- Angela Maresca will give you an overview of network marketing.
- Kim Aliprantis will go over our “You Share, They Share, Repeat” method that will help you with your business.
- Steve Livoti is going to tell you about the impact attending events can have on your growth journey.
Read more about each of our trainers and guest speakers! They are so excited to share their stories and tips with you!